Compact Karaoke Player
MKP-1000 is a new RSQ karaoke player that is very compact, yet very powerful. It can do all the functions that karaoke industry desires. You will enjoy your karaoke life at any place with MKP-1000. You can play CD+G, MP+G, and many other formats as you desire. You can always record your voice with your favorite songs and play back instantly at any time. Accessiblity of USB drive makes your karaoke experience a lot better. With MKP-1000, you will enhance your karaoke experience by far.
- Compact Karaoke player
- Capable of playing : MP3+G, CD+G, MP3, DVD, VCD, etc..
- Record and easy playback
- Easy Song Search
- Supporting Format : MP3+G, CD+G, DVD, VCD, MP3, Audio CD.
- MP3+G/CD+G Recording with Music & Voice
- Record singing with MP3+G, CD+G into USB
- Instant Recorded Song Playback
- Quick Song search by Alphabet
- Direct Access Playing by Song Number
- Song List Creator
- Digital Key Controller & Echo
- 2 Microphone Inputs
- Aux Input
- Scoring Function
RSQ, warrants to the original consumer of an RSQ product that the product will be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship for the periods indicated. This warranty is applicable to all RSQ models and only in the fifty (50) United States;
LABOR : 1 year PARTS : 1 year
During the first year that immediately follows the purchase date, your new RSQ product is covered by this warranty and RSQ and/or its authorized service center will repair or replace the defective part without charge for parts or labor.
All shipping & handling cost are the consumer’s responsibility.
If parts or repair should be required AFTER the one year period, RSQ will not be subject to the terms of this warranty. Any charges for labor, parts and/or any miscellaneous expenses incurred are the consumer's responsibility.
RSQ reserves the right to utilize reconditioned parts in repairing these products and/or to use reconditioned units as warranty replacements.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY WHICH RSQ MAKES IN CONNECTION WITH THESE PRODUCTS. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY. RSQ EXCLUDES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations that relate to implied warranties and/or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If warranty service should be required, it is necessary that the consumer assume certain responsibilities.
1. You must complete and return warranty registration card to RSQ customer service department.
2. Contact RSQ Customer Service (Toll Free 866-275-1777) for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
3. Return your product to RSQ or an authorized service center with proof of purchase (sales receipt, etc.), RA# and detail description of the problem(s).
4. Shipping and/or insurance costs are the consumer's responsibility. RSQ is NOT responsible for shipping costs either from or to the consumer.
5. Units shipped for service should be packed securely. It is recommended to use the original box for the product and double box it to avoid shipping damage. RSQ is NOT responsible for any damage during shipping.
6. Your owner's manual contains important safety and operating instructions. It is your responsibility to be aware of the contents of the manual and to follow all safety precautions.
This limited warranty provided by RSQ does not cover;
1. Products which have been subject to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care, or if repaired or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by RSQ to render such service, or if affixed any attachment not provided with the products, or if the model number or serial number has been altered, tampered with, defaced or removed.
2. Initial installation and removal for repair.
3. Shipping costs to RSQ or authorized service center for repair service.
4. Shipping costs to return the repaired product to customer.
5. Operational adjustments covered in the Owner's Manual, normal maintenance, video and audio head cleaning.
6. Damage that occurs in shipment, due to act of God, and cosmetic damage.
7. Accessories and batteries
RSQ Audio 5359 Pearl Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44129
Keep sales receipt and owner's manual with this document. Do not mail.