The Acesonic HKR-710 is a 340W 7.1 Surround Sound Home Theater Karaoke Receiver with HDMI Switch + USB power and AV inputs for iPad/Android tablets. This new machine can do many useful things as the centerpiece of your entertainment system. Connect all your players and audio sources here and utilize the HDMI switch where up to three HDMI inputs are available. Take advantage of the HKR-710’s video and audio capabilities and its powerful sound!
This machine makes using all your audio and video devices together as easy as possible. Connect all your players, and A/V sources to the HKR-710, whether it be HDMI or RCA components and you’ll be able view them all. Both an HDMI and RCA output is available for you to use depending on your current hardware. The HKR-710 is very advanced and will up convert your audio and video.
This receiver is packed with user modes that always make the best use of your configuration and are easily switchable with the push of a button on the front panel. Switch between 5.1 channels or 7.1 channels and the HKR-710 will split the power and clone the front left & right channel audio to the other speakers accordingly. Entering karaoke mode will properly output front left & right channels to all of your 5.1 or 7.1 channel speakers.
Keeping up the new digital age, the HKR-710 is complete with a USB reader located on the front panel so you can access your MP3 files. An additional 2A powered USB port on the opposite end of the front panel lets you charge up your tablets and other USB powered devices so power up your tablet, and output its tracks to create your own digital jukebox system.
For both home theater and karaoke enthusiasts alike, the Acesonic HKR-710 gives your entertainment center a dual purpose that will provide entertainment for many parties and events for years to come!
HKR-710 340-Watt 7.1 Surround Sound Karaoke Receiver
- 3 HDMI Inputs and 1 HDMI output.
- 1 Front Panel HDMI Input for convenience
- Up-Conversion – 3 RCA AV Input is upconverted to HDMI 1080P Output
- 1 Front-Panel RCA Audio/Video Aux Input to instantly connect to your portable device
- 1 Front USB Power connector that supplies 2A of power for tablets or USB Powered devices
- Utilizes the latest chip that is capable of decoding most of the popular audio formats
- Multiple Audio Modes (RCA Only): Can be set to 2 channels, 3.1 channels, 5.1 channels or 7.1 channels surround sound mode for home theater
- Exclusive Karaoke 3.1 channels, 5.1 channels or 7.1 channels mode allow users to fill all speakers with the same output as the front right and front left speakers.
iPad, iPod & Tablet Ready:
- Charge your device with the dedicated USB power connection right on the front panel that supplies the required 2A of power.
- RCA Stereo inputs are conveniently located on the front panel.
Inputs and Outputs – Various audio/video inputs that satisfies all of your entertainment needs, including:
- 3 Standard 1/4″ Microphone Inputs: 2 Front, 1 in Rear with individual volume controller
- 1 AM/FM Radio Tuner with Antenna Connector for AM/FM Band
- Optical Input and Coaxial Input
- 1 Front Panel RCA Audio/Video Input
- 1 Front Panel HDMI Input
- 1 3.5mm Headphone Jack Output
- 1 Composite Video Output with HDMI down conversion function to see HDMI video in 480P
- Power Output:
- Front Speakers 80 Watts x 2 RMS
- Center Speaker: 80 Watts RMS
- Surround Speakers: 25 Watts x 4 RMS
- 8 DSP Sound Effects
- Large VFD Display
- 1 L/R Record Output
- 7 Speakers Banana Output
- Subwoofer Output via RCA Output
- AM/FM Radio Turner with 10 Pre-Set Station for each Band
- Auto Station Scan for FM/AM Radio
- Master Music Volume Adjustment Knob
- 3 Microphone Inputs: 2 in front, and 1 in rear (ideal for wireless microphone)
- 3 Individual Microphone Volume Controllers
- +6 and -6 step Key Controller
- Microphone Treble & Bass Controller
- Digital Echo, Delay and Repeat Adjustment Knob
- Multiplex Selection Button for Mono Left, Mono Right or Stereo Output
- 110V/220V Voltage Switch for Worldwide Compatibility
- Dimension 17.1″(W) x 17.32″ (D) x 6.25″ (H)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Designed in U.S.A.
- 3 HDMI Inputs and 1 HDMI output.