Angular Dispersion Compact Array *Available in Black or White*
Finally, an ultra lightweight, compact line array speaker that delivers crisp and clear vocals is here.
Unlike traditional two-way or three-way systems that only sound good for music, the CA-358 produces outstanding results for singing, as well as speech. Handy wall mount brackets are perfect for permanent installation at houses of worship or any location that needs demands loud and clear vocals.
- Flat frequency response from 125Hz to 20,000Hz at 85dB SPL
- Innovative cabinet design features four drivers configured for angular dispersion and beam-steered for 180" projection
- Labyrinthine internal structure for balanced guided-wave acoustics
- Driver: Celestion® All-Pro AN3510 3.5" Full Range Compact Array
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Chassis Type: Glass Reinforced ABS
- Diameter: 3.5", Voice Coil: 25mm
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Power rating: 140W RMS 280W MAX
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Rear Panel Connections: "Banana" speaker connector / Bare wire screw connectors
VocoPro requires an RA number before returning any merchandise to the manufacture. An RA number is valid for 90 days from the date issued. Merchandise being returned for credit must be received by VocoPro within 1 year of the purchase date. Merchandise returned within 90 days of invoice date will receive full credit. The merchandise must be in new condition- unused and undamaged in any way and returned in its original packaging. All returns received without original packaging will be charged a 15% restocking fee. In addition, all
merchandise returned after 90 days from the invoice date will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
***Closeout and discontinued merchandise cannot be returned.***