The very popular BDK-2000 has powerful software at it’s core. This new model can now support hard drives larger than 2TB, and create digital recording you can save on your storage device. The Acesonic BDK-2000 is the world’s first professional Blu-Ray Disc Player with Karaoke. It can play your favorite Blu-ray disc movies, karaoke discs as well as media files. There are many other features built-in that solidifies this player’s spot as the center of entertainment in your home or venue such as BD-Live streaming, USB, and the ability to read, play and display many of your media file types. Simply make the HDMI connection to your HDTV or sound system, and insert your Blu-ray movie, burn your files onto a disc, or load them onto a USB device to get going.
Watch The Video https://youtu.be/pJCtRqVtHmc
BDK-2000 Blu-Ray Disc Multimedia Karaoke Player
- Rip CD+Gs & Audio CDs:
- Rip CD+G into MP3+G. Also rips Audio CDs into MP3 at 4x speed and save onto a storage device.
- Shows current track being ripped
- Powerful Recording Function: 3 Ways to record!
- Record your acapella, speech or dictation through the microphone in CD quality
- Record your singing while playing a CD or CDG and save your track as an MP3
- Record from VCD karaoke discs (USe the Blue button to record from VCD)
- Record your singing while playing an MP3+G or MPEG1/MPEG2/VOB/AVI/MKV files and save your track as an MP3 (AVI & MKVs must have their native audio portion encoded in the MP3 format.)
- Index your songs: A sequential number up to 9999 is assigned to each track in each folder making it easier to cue up songs within a folder. You’ll no longer have to press “page down” or the “down arrow” multiples times to reach a song further down the list. Just punch in the number on the screen or from your song book and it will be added to the playlist. However if adding songs from multiple folders, you’ll have to enter the song number while having the folder open that contains that particular track.
- BD-ISO & DVD-ISO Support: Create an image of your Blu-Ray discs or DVD disc and load them up into your hard drive. You’ll no longer have to shuffle through your Blu-Ray & DVD discs anymore. This is better than converting your discs into MP4’s or other video files because it retains use of the menus and other special features!
- Supports Larger Hard Drives: Access drives larger than 2TB that are formatted in NTFS. With hard drive enclosures housing multiple hard drives, it’s easy to go past 2TB. Now you can have all your media centralize at one location. Load up your files, hook it up and go through all your images, videos and music easily. Solid-State Storage Devices (SSS/SSD) are not supported.
Goto our BDK-2000 firmware update page
The latest 2013 upgrade is only available for Region A players. Region B players only have updates listed up to 3/20/2012 & C players up to 7/11/2012.
- Compatible Disc Types: Compatible with the most disc types such as: Blu-Ray Discs, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD, DVD±R, DVD+RW, VCD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, VCDs, CD+Gs, CDs and data discs. This is the only Blu-ray Disc player that supports CD+G!
- Compatible File Formats: Plays MP3, MP3G, WAV, WMA, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (MPG/VOB), MPEG-4 (AVI), DivX, XviD, RMVB, DAT, ISO, M2TS, MKV, MOV and JPEG files in high-resolution video up to 1080p or 1920×1080
- File Numbering function: Built-in file numbering system can be used to find files quickly just by entering a number the player assigned to it. Supports 9,999 files per folder.
- Powerful USB Port: Connect a USB drive and play all your video, music and picture files. Supports a USB 2.0 hub making attaching multiple hard drives and flash drives possible. Supplies enough power to run portable hard drives that do not require external power. Supports NTFS and FAT32.
- Direct Access Front Panel: Designed to allow easy use of all common controls without the remote control. Perfect for professional studio and video operators. Enter track numbers, fast forward, rewind, and change menu settings all using the front panel. A volume control knob allows easy sound level adjustment.
- Rack-Mounts: Kit provided to securely place the BDK-2000 in a road case or A/V Rack.
- Karaoke: There’s even plenty of features for karaoke singers built-in. Karaoke DVD, CDG, VCD, and MP3G formats are all supported.
- Cue Function: When turned on, the player will not play but only cue the next track. You can select another track or continue playing the next song.
- Microphone Inputs: Two microphone inputs are built-in with bass, treble, echo, and volume knobs so you can fine tune your performance. Another useful way to use the microphones is to make announcements, presentations or speeches with videos and pictures on-screen.
- Key Control: ±7-step key control is built-in and can be adjusted by half steps.
- Mulitplex: A powerful”Audio MPX” multiplex feature is also available on the front panel and remote allowing users to switch between mono left, mono right, stereo or mixed audio. You can even switch from tracks 1 through 4 as the player auto identifies single or multiple tracks.
- Headphone Output: Perfect for listening or monitoring your music or when viewing movies in private.
- Triple Video Display: Component video, RCA video, and HDMI can be used simultaneously.
- Dual Audio Output: RCA audio and HDMI can be used simultaneously. Perfect to output to your TV and mixer.
- Worldwide Compatibility: Blu-ray player region A, B, or C available. Currently defaulted to Region A but we can send you a region B or C player depending on your location. Just let your retailer know your preference. 100 or 240 volt power auto detection. Detachable power cord allows you to switch to other types of power cords in different countries.
- Upgradeable Firmware: Online software upgrades can also be performed so you can stay up to date with the latest firmware and future functions.
- Built-in Ethernet port lets you play online BD-Live streaming content
- BD-Live: You can download additional content for your BD-Live enabled movies if you connect the player to an internet connection.
- Supported OSD Languages:
- 1x HDMI connection Output (HDMI 1.3)
- 1x CVBS Output
- 1x YPbPr Output
- 1x Optical Output
- 1x Coaxial Output
- 2x USB 2.0 input
- 1x Ethernet network interface(RJ-45)
- 2x ¼” microphone inputs
- 6ft RCA Cable
- Remote Control
- Rack Mount Kit
Goto our BDK-2000 firmware update page
- Rip CD+Gs & Audio CDs: